This is an archived newsletter – any promo codes, special offers, or anything else included is subject to change or expiration.
Thirty Years of Photography Part IV is Finally Here!
I have finally finished my Thirty Years of Photography Series with PART IV – 2015-2019. If you haven’t already seen it, be sure to start on Part I that covers my discovery of photography and travel. Then continue through parts II, III, and IV and watch my skill and style progress to where it is today.
What will you see in this series?
- My very first photo
- A selfie from 1989, before selfies were a thing
- My first road trip, from California to Denver including my first National park, Zion!
- 13 other road trips
- 20 National Parks and 5 National Monuments
- 5 train trips
- 7 cruises
- 13 countries
- Cities such as San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Athens, Rome, and more
- Curiosities like the world’s first nuclear power plant, the house where I spent my first three years, and the Starship Enterprise
- Landmarks including Hoover Dam, the Saint Louis Arch, Plymouth Rock, the Smithsonian Museum, and the World Trade Center
- Plus local photos and MUCH MORE!
Goodbye Facebook, Hello Instagram
I’ve been getting more and more disappointed with the way Facebook has been not showing my photos to more than a dozen people or so, so I’ve decide to turn to Instagram for my social media sharing. With tags, Instagram lets me share photos with not just my followers, but with everyone with an interest in the subject which leads to a lot more exposure and positive feedback – and who doesn’t appreciate some positive feedback? While I haven’t given up on Facebook completely, most of my posts there are going to be pushing people to follow me on Instagram.
If you’re not already, follow me on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/darinvolpethewayiseethings/